outdoor venue · 400 venue capacity · lighting package available
Hidden a midst the steep walled canyons of the infamous San Andreas Fault, sits a unique and beautiful private desert paradise just 15-20 minutes and a world away from the golf greens and gardens of down-valley resorts and 30-40 minutes from downtown Palm Springs.
This magical private preserve offers a place where nature creates an ever-changing palette of beauty and color, with several authentic and striking desert settings and interpretive displays to explore.
Set back in a beautiful canyon in the Indio Hills, this amazing venue offers two dining and entertainment areas located on two levels.
The upper level features a replica Indian Village that has been recreated with historically accurate detail using the same techniques used by the Cahuilla People 2-3,000 years ago. Palteewet features a ceremonial house, kishes [huts] filled with Indian artifacts, and interpretive displays showcasing the foods, weapons, and tools of the Cahuilla Indians. There are three sparkling pools, a running stream, and spectacular views.
The lower level (main event area) showcases the awesome beauty of the desert through the use of spectacular lighting and natural elements. The Enchanted Desert features a magnificent natural desert setting adjacent to a lush natural palm oasis and surrounded by breathtaking hills that are bathed in dramatic colored lighting at night. White stringer lights provide a warm, whimsical feel to the main dining and entertainment area. The venue features beautiful water features, desert themed sculptures, a fire pit with fireside seating.
Available for private events, corporate events, wedding receptions and ceremony.
Capacity: Up to 400 people
* Private use of the upper and lower levels 8:00 AM – Midnight
* Enchanted Desert Lighting Package:
* Includes stringer lights in lower level dining area, bar and buffet lighting, colored spotlights on the mountains, lighting of all camp activity areas, ambient lighting on the upper level, path lighting along the upper and lower level walkways, and “back of the house” lighting in the catering area.
* Standard port-o-lets (Executive restroom facilities are available for an additional charge)
* Staff and equipment for shooting gallery, gold panning, darts, and horseshoes (if desired)
* Road preparation and watering for bus access
* Staff to meet vendors and lead them in and out for load in and load out
* All Labor For Set Up/Tear Down
* All Applicable Taxes & Gratuities
* Admission and Land Use Fees